Technologies and services that Canada Computing provides to Educational institutions:
- Technologies for advance learning with video conferencing and collaboration
- Voice over IP
- Cloud productivity software
- Managed Email message filtering (Spam)
- Level-1 support help desk/service desk for students and staff
- IP security cameras
- Workstation procurement
- Computer cabling
- Workstation asset tracking, imaging, and deployment
- Mobile device management
- Telephone or headset procurement
- Network troubleshooting and optimization
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and policy implementation
- Building smart campuses
- Digital displays and signage
- Upgrading or design new Computer labs
- Reporting and Business Intelligence
Solutions to consider for your School:
With Teams your staff can always stay connected wherever they are.
Store your files and important client financial information in a centralized and compliant cloud infrastructure.
Backup & Recovery
Backup important client information locally and in the cloud for ability to restore back.
Protect your work stations from viruses and harmful attacks to ensure everything stays up and running.
Monitor hardware to ensure computers are running at ideal working conditions and receive alerts before issues occur.
Upgrade your network and offer a secure WIFI for staff for business activities.
We can upgrade and replace your computers for little to no overhead cost on hardware sales.
Upgrade to Internet Faxing to ensure you can send and receive faxes at all times without any interruption.
Canada Computing has installed, configured, and managed various environments, as follows but not limited to:
- Crystal Reports for report card writing
- Workstation refresh projects
- Wireless access optimization
- Wide Area Network (WAN) monitoring and optimization
- Network segmentation (students and staff)
- Message hygiene (Spam filtering)
- Identity creation and management
- Email server administration and hosting
- IP Printing for any platform (Chromebooks, Surface, Windows, Apple iOS, Linux, Android)
- Interconnected network security (Next Generation Firewall)
- Install, Configure, and Manage Cisco IP Call Pilot/Unified Communications Manager Telephone systems to replace plain old telephone service (POTS)