Canada Computing was an early participant in helping clients with office 365 migration and support. We are your go to Winnipeg local specialist when it comes to office 365. To take this experience further, we helped our staff to become Microsoft certified in office 365 to better handle our customers’ technical needs.
We have helped several customers making the switch from problematic email services to office 365. Office 365 made perfect sense for customers who are not sure about deciding between on premise vs cloud for their email services.
Over the past 5 years we have helped customers troubleshoot and manage their office 365. Several areas where customer required help are:
– Migrating emails from old email services to office 365
– fixing calendar sharing issues between staff
– implementing policies when employees leave
– moving emails from one employee to another one
– archiving emails before closing an employee account
– granting access to a shared mailbox for example: providing receptionist a read access to manager mailbox for management purposes
– troubleshoot connectivity issues with office 365 for example issues arising from domain DNS settings
– assisting with outlook setup for your office 365 subscription
– providing extra layer of security by using third part spam filter services
– providing safety net by backing up emails in office 365 in cases of failure with Microsoft servers or accidental deletion by staff
Questions and answers:
Q: How fast can I setup office 365 for my organization?
A: Office 365 is very easy to setup and can take almost no time to start the process. Depending on your organization size and existing email systems it can take from a few hours for small organization to weeks if not months for larger enterprise.
Q: How much does it cost to setup office 365?
A: There are three types of costs associated with office 365:
1) setup cost which depends on the size of your organization.
2) office 365 service cost
3) ongoing support of your email service
At Canada Computing we have created a special package called email to combine all the above cost into one simple monthly fees. Check-out our packages for more details.