On premise and hosted technologies that Canada Computing has available for the Manufacturing industry:
- Level-1 support help desk/service desk for staff and remote workers
- Help companies develop effective technology deployment strategies (pre and post project)
- Cloud productivity software
- Project management software
- Operations management software
- Building high performance compute nodes for rendering (HPC)
- Anytime, anywhere access to secure data (VPN and Remote access)
- Security – external, perimeter, and internal
- Budgeting, invoicing, managing payroll
- Document management and collaboration
- Managed Email message filtering (Spam)
- Troubleshooting Integrated Circuits (IC) and logic devices
Some solutions to consider for your Manufacturing business:
With Teams your staff can always stay connected wherever they are.
Store your files and important client financial information in a centralized and compliant cloud infrastructure.
Backup & Recovery
Backup important client information locally and in the cloud for ability to restore back.
Protect your work stations from viruses and harmful attacks to ensure everything stays up and running.
Monitor hardware to ensure computers are running at ideal working conditions and receive alerts before issues occur.
Upgrade your network and offer a secure WIFI for staff for business activities.
We can upgrade and replace your computers for little to no overhead cost on hardware sales.
Upgrade to Internet Faxing to ensure you can send and receive faxes at all times without any interruption.
Canada Computing has installed, configured, and managed various environments, as follows but not limited to:
- System diagnostics of specific hardware devices and integrated circuits
- Install, Configure and Manage Environmental and Facilities management/monitoring software – Automated Logic (WEBCTRL)
- Computer and Network integration between manufacturing systems and other lines of business