On premise and hosted technologies that Canada Computing has available for the Hospitality industry:
- Level-1 support help desk/service desk for staff and remote workers
- End-to-end physical and logical security solutions
- Cloud productivity software
- Back office document management and security
- Workstation procurement
- Printer deployment and troubleshooting
- IP security cameras
- Telephone or Internet connectivity, setup and onboarding
- Point of sale system recommendation or conceptual design
- Guest access Wi-Fi site surveys and optimizations
- Security operations, posture, and regulations – PCI DSS, payment card regulation
- Budgeting, invoicing, managing payroll
- Back office operations management software
Solutions to consider for your hospitality business:
With Teams your staff can always stay connected wherever they are.
Store your files and important client financial information in a centralized and compliant cloud infrastructure.
Backup & Recovery
Backup important client information locally and in the cloud for ability to restore back.
Protect your work stations from viruses and harmful attacks to ensure everything stays up and running.
Monitor hardware to ensure computers are running at ideal working conditions and receive alerts before issues occur.
Upgrade your network and offer a secure WIFI for staff for business activities.
We can upgrade and replace your computers for little to no overhead cost on hardware sales.
Upgrade to Internet Faxing to ensure you can send and receive faxes at all times without any interruption.
Canada Computing has installed, configured, and managed various environments, as follows but not limited to:
- Install, Configure and Manage cloud productivity software – Microsoft Office 365
- Workstation refresh projects
- Wireless access optimization
- Install, Configure and Manage secure remote access systems
- Install, Configure and Manage property management software – Visual Matrix, MSI Night Vision
- Generating reports and troubleshooting issues relating to reports
- Card access systems
- IP Printing for any platform (Chromebooks, Surface, Windows, Apple iOS, Linux, Android)
- Troubleshooting printers
- Swing migrations from one accounting solution to another such as QuickBooks to ZOHO
- Network security scan and audits
- Application performance troubleshooting – Functionality, Printing and Scanning
- Hardware performance troubleshooting – Debit Machines and Point of sale terminals
- Install, Configure and Manage IP security cameras – various types
- Install, Configure and Manage Digital signage
- Network operational requests – Port provisioning and security
- Perform routine security scans that align to PCI DSS standards and security playbook
- Message hygiene (Spam filtering)