Technologies and services that Canada Computing provides to the Finance and Insurance sectors:
- End-to-end physical and logical security solutions
- Cloud productivity software
- Risk and Security assessments
- Network Security – external, perimeter, and internal
- Unified communications and reporting
- Workstation procurement
- Workstation asset tracking, imaging, and deployment
- End point data protection
- Document management
- Level-1 support help desk/service desk for office staff and remote workers
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning and policy implementation
- Network troubleshooting and optimization
- Mobile device management
Some solutions to consider for Finance and Insurance segments:
With Teams your staff can always stay connected wherever they are.
Store your files and important client financial information in a centralized and compliant cloud infrastructure.
Backup & Recovery
Backup important client information locally and in the cloud for ability to restore back.
Protect your work stations from viruses and harmful attacks to ensure everything stays up and running.
Monitor hardware to ensure computers are running at ideal working conditions and receive alerts before issues occur.
Upgrade your network and offer a secure WIFI for staff for business activities.
We can upgrade and replace your computers for little to no overhead cost on hardware sales.
Upgrade to Internet Faxing to ensure you can send and receive faxes at all times without any interruption.
Canada Computing has installed, configured, and managed various environments, as follows but not limited to:
- Workstation refresh projects
- Workstation imaging projects
- Workstation deployment