- Participate in creation of the next generation Archer Enterprise data model(s) for software products developed and maintained by Archer Systems.
- Lead a data consolidation effort of aggregation of data across multiple disparate datasources at Archer including data stored in Hadoob and relational databases such as SQL Server.
- Lead the architecture and design of the next generation business intelligence and data science platform at Archer including internal and customer facing robust reporting and dashboard capabilities.
- Review existing data models for best practices, recommend and implement changes in future releasesArcher Software products.
- Assure security of data from external parties and for management of row-level-security within the organization.
- Create high availability, performance and DR strategy for all Archer databases and reporting infrastructure.
- Develop scaleable and reliable data solutions to move data across systems from multiple sources in near real time as well as batch modes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field. •10+ years of experience with data modeling, data management technologies, data integration, data sourcing, data analytics, data warehousing, metadata, semantics and ontologies.
- Expert in delivering business intelligence reporting and dashboards to both internal and external customers of the organization.
- Experience implementingMaster Data Management and Data Quality Services •Experience with DataIntegration Concepts, Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL)architecture.
- Ability to work closely with the users, systems designers and the developers on multiple projects simultaneously across the software development life cycle phases(SDLC)
- A history of incrementally transitioning legacy data systems support modern, evolutionary architectures.
- Possess a fundamental understand and experience on educating the business on providing insights and actions through machine learning/artificial intelligence techniques. •Working knowledge ofBig Data concepts in organizing both structured and unstructured data is a big plus. Technical Skills Sets
- 7+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- 5+ years’ experience with ETL tools .
- 5+ years’ basicDatabase Administrator skillsets and strong performance monitoring and tuning skills.
- 5+ years’ Experience with Business Intelligence and reporting platforms such as Tableau and MS PowerBI.
- Experience withElastic and\or Lucene is a plus.
- Experience buildingAI\ML models is a plus.
- Experience with Data Quality and MDM tools\competency is a plus. Interpersonal
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to establish a deep understanding ofArchers business.
- Ability to clearly communicate status to senior management team.Collaboration: •Coordinate with business stakeholders, technical analysts, and other developers to identify and define specifications
- Indicate areas of system impact and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Creativity and Problem Solving:
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions.
- Ability to introduce creative ideas to solving complex problems.
- Ability o identify and introduce scalable tools into the Archer technology stack where it makes sense to buy and integrate vs build.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.