- Develop machine learning algorithms and perform advanced statistical analyses of engineering data to obtain insights into trends and opportunities
- Develop and maintain appropriate databases
- In close collaboration with research and business partners offer mathematical, computational and statistical models from the collected data to automate, augment, improve or speed up human decisions
- Research and deliver proof of concepts solutions, responding to clear and specific business needs
- Serve as a bridge between machine learning/data science and subject matter applications •Bridge the gap between prototype development and scalable production applications when needed
- Develop proper unit test frameworks for artificial intelligence (AI) and ML and provides high level documentation
- Communicate appropriate algorithm research and prototype development best practices back to the machine learning group, to improve learning and future capabilities
- Develop and maintain statistical reports and visual presentations for management
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics & Statistics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Must have at least three (3) years of relevant experience in data science including at least two (2) years in AI or ML
- Strong fundamental understanding of various modern machine-learning methods or computational physics/geosciences/chemistry background, along with significant machine learning knowledge is desirable
- compile, correlate, and compute results from large data sets
- develop machine learning algorithms and perform advanced statistical analyses
effectively collaborate with research and business partners across disciplines and cultures demonstrate technical writing skills and develop logical and clearly defined reports and presentations
- make oral/graphic presentations to collaboration partners
- Proficient with business software applications
- Experience in a few of the following areas: deep neural networks, reinforcement learning, Markov Random Fields, Bayesian networks, semi-supervised learning, computer vision, image processing, signal processing, distributed computing, and/or numerical optimization •Substantial programming experience is expected, preferably in Python
- Experiences with one or more of the following is highly desirable: familiarity with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, MXNet, operationalizing ML models, cloud computing (e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, etc.), GPU computing environment
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop/Spark is a plus
- Experience in oil and gas application is a plus.
- Must be able to comprehend and communicate accurately, clearly and concisely in English
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.