Some of the on premise and hosted technologies that Canada Computing have available for Accounting practices:
- Secure Email
- Cloud productivity software
- Scripted software automation for daily efficiency and reporting
- Anytime, anywhere access to secure data
- Security – external, perimeter, and internal
- Budgeting, invoicing, managing payroll
- Document management
- Mobile working, online meetings
Solutions to consider for your Accounting Practice
With Teams your staff can always stay connected wherever they are.
Store your files and important client financial information in a centralized and compliant cloud infrastructure.
Backup & Recovery
Backup important client information locally and in the cloud for ability to restore back.
Protect your work stations from viruses and harmful attacks to ensure everything stays up and running.
Monitor hardware to ensure computers are running at ideal working conditions and receive alerts before issues occur.
Upgrade your network and offer a secure WIFI for staff for business activities.
We can upgrade and replace your computers for little to no overhead cost on hardware sales.
Upgrade to Internet Faxing to ensure you can send and receive faxes at all times without any interruption.
Canada Computing has installed, configured, and managed various environments, as follows but not limited to:
- Swing migrations from one accounting solution to another such as QuickBooks to ZOHO
- QuickBooks desktop to QuickBooks online migration and integration
- Multi-user QuickBooks access based on premise or in the cloud
- Sage Canada Accounting Products
- Install, Configure and Manage secure file share collaboration and retention on Microsoft SharePoint: Setup custom portal for customer specific document upload/access.
- Configure Dynamics 365 Business Central to work with various integrations including Zoho, AMC Banking, and external budgeting software such as TrueSky